The Tauber Institute for Global Operations is a premier multidisciplinary operations program of the University of Michigan.
Our mission: To lead the field of operations through our Business and Engineering collaboration, global industry partnerships, faculty research, and pioneering action-based education to create the next generation of operations leaders.
Key Tauber Institute attributes:
- U-M top-ranked business and engineering school collaboration, which offers students a cross-learning environment covering operations management and related areas, thereby deepening their knowledge and preparation to solve problems leaders face. Earn your MBA or Masters in Engineering with an emphasis in operations.
- Team projects, which provide students with a highly visible, operations-related, paid internship to apply their skills.
- Leadership Advantage Program, which bring a selected methodical and comprehensive set of modules and workshops to the classroom. Students learn to apply their individual and team performance to their team project, and later in their career.
- Facility tours, which give students an inside look and insight into operations and lean thinking.
- Leadership Speaker Series, which provides a forum for students and industry representatives to share knowledge and ideas.
Download the Tauber Institute logo.